Thursday, November 6, 2008

Proud Mommy

This is just one song from the high school concert last night. I share it because my daughter Essica had a solo, er a trio? I really don't know what they call it. She was one of 3 that sang a solo part in the big choir. It's about half way through the song. Mr. Rainy was taping and he doesn't know how to zoom out so you mostly see our kid. He's a proud papa so I won't give him grief over his video taping ability.

This concert took place as a choir exchange with the Vladimir Girl's Choir. They are touring the Puget Sound from Oct 25th through Nov 8th. Last night they performed with our high school choirs and then on Saturday they will perform with the Tacoma Youth Chorus which both my girls are a part of also. I will make sure I get video of the Russian choir. They are truly amazing and fun to watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This morning as I drank my first cup of coffee I watched and listened. It was beautiful, I could not have started my day in any better way. Thank you.

T

Margaret said...

I think Mario's taping is quite good, and the song is beautiful. It's unusual and has lots of gorgeous chords. Lovely. Way to go, Essica!!

Anonymous said...

There are several videos of the Vladimir Youth Choir during their Puget Sound tour.

http://vladimirchoir.ning.com/video

Feel free to become a member of the community and share your experiences with the group. Please post a video of the Tacoma performance, too.