Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Europe in 5 minutes.

Come along for a short journey to Eastern Europe. Your travel guide is Ms. Essica. As a member of the Tacoma Youth Chorus, Essica was part of a choir tour through Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Austria. They performed concerts in the following places: St Stephen's Basilica in Budapest, Hunyady Hall of Bojnice Castle in Sliač, Decanal Church in Tabor, St Saviour’s Church in Prague and also at the Cantus MM Festival in Salzburg. Their trip took 2 weeks but we can see it all in just a few minutes. If you're like me this may be as close as you'll ever get to seeing these places.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome trip and experience! Memories forever. Yup, I'll probably never get there myself... (Maybe!)

Margaret said...

I'd love to go to Eastern Europe, but I'm going to try to make Patt go to Australia/New Zealand. (he's more interested in those places--but the price is steep) Our kids are LUCKY to have us as parents; the first time I got to Europe, it was as a college graduation gift from my grandfather!

lowlander said...

Hi there! I would like to invite you to my Travel Forum on travelling in Europe. You can participate in the contest and create a signature link. I hope to welcome you soon. Kind regards!